Carole Haigh Therapeutic Consultancy (Chtc) [which includes Reiki with Heart]
Privacy and GDPR Compliance Statement
Chtc’s registered address is 2 Drummond Park, Crook of Devon, Kinross-shire KY13 0UX.
You can contact Chtc regarding all matters relating to the business either by mail to the above address; by telephone on 01577 840547 or 7972 832774 or by email to email@example.com.
Chtc will collect certain information about you during the course of its business. This information will be used for the following reasons:
- To notify you of appointments
- For invoicing purposes
- Your contact information may be used to send you marketing material as part of Chtc’s legitimate interest in promoting its business. You may request that this ceases at any time; you can also ask that your information not be used in this way from the beginning.
If you choose to participate in any Chtc training courses, either as an individual or as a business, your email address or contact address may be used to send you an invoice and may be used to accept payments from you or to issue refunds where needed. This information is kept to allow Chtc to meet its contractual obligations to you.
All information that you share with us will be stored in a secure computer-based system and used only in connection with the work of Chtc. It will never be shared with anyone else under any circumstances, unless you ask for this information to be revealed or it is required by law. This information is processed to enable Chtc to meet its legal obligations.
Chtc will keep different information for different periods of time, as follows:
- Information Chtc keeps for marketing purposes will be kept until you ask for it to be removed. If you ask, it will be removed immediately the request is received.
- Booking information (for courses etc.) will be kept a maximum of one month after your booking has passed. This is because Chtc has a monthly task to remove old bookings from the system.
- Financial information is required by Law to be kept for seven years. This will include your contact information as invoiced.
- Client information is required by Chtc’s Insurance Company to be kept for a minimum of seven years or longer if the Statue of Limitation is evoked.
Chtc does not, never has and never will share or sell your information to any other company or entity, unless required to do so by law.
All of Chtc’s Associates have committed to operating in accordance with the new Data Protection Laws.
Your rights: Under the new Laws, you have certain rights, detailed below. You may use the contact details above to request any of these rights in your own words.
The right to have your contact information removed.
- You can request to remove only marketing information, only booking information, or both. If you request the deletion of all of your contact information completely, then any bookings you have in the system will be cancelled as a result.
- You have the right to be sent a copy of all the information Chtc holds about you within 30 days. Chtc will honour this request as quickly as possible; if it can’t be managed within 30 days Chtc will let you know. There will not be any charge for this.
- You have the right to have your information corrected; if any information Chtc holds about you is wrong then please notify Chtc and this will be amended to be accurate.
- From the outset, you have the right to object to the storing and processing of your information and you can request to have it removed at any time – providing it meets the criteria for removal (see Financial and Client information above).
- You have the right to complain about the holding of your information. If Chtc cannot resolve your complaint, or you feel that the response is inadequate, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at org.ukor to take your complaint to the Courts. If you choose this latter approach Chtc would advise you to seek qualified legal advice.
- Chtc will treat your information with the utmost respect and will keep you informed at every stage of the relationship with you. If you have any concerns at all, please use the contact information listed above to get in touch and we will happily clarify anything that is at all unclear. Chtc will dispose of your information securely.
Chtc does not disclose, give, sell or transfer any personal information about its clients, unless required for law enforcement or statute.
Chtc is registered with the ICO in respect of Data Protection